fox fox

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In The Mood For: Bold Bottoms

Blue jeans, boots, repeat. As I was waiting in line for my Bongo coffee yesterday morning, I realized, we all look the same. Everyone has their pair of cognac brown boots or black leather boots pulled over a pair of medium wash blue skinny jeans. If you want to stand out from other girls on campus this year then pull on a pair of printed jeans. It might seem like a risk, but it is totally worth it. If you are worried you can't pull it off then here are some tips.

How To Wear It


Try something basic up top in a neutral color. For extra warmth throw on a leather or denim jacket. Finish the look with a pair of combat boots or booties with a chunky heel. If you want to try pairing them with another print go for stripes or polka dots, these prints will go great with floral jeans.
Forever 21 $24.50, Charlotte Russe $19.50, ASOS $42.22


















Get My Look


My purchase of the week is this pair of flocked floral jeans from Arden B, on sale for $27.99. I paired it with a basic black Urban Outfitters top, a hand-me-down Gap denim jacket and my black combat boots. The burgundy color of the print is great for fall, and they are super comfortable. TIP: They are an additional half off in stores only. Online they are selling for $55.99.




















By Ashley Hayden

Leave a Reply