fox fox

Friday, August 31, 2012 in

We are two Belmont students, Jamie and Ashley, looking for fashion clarity in a town of honky-tonk and cowboy boots. There are definitely things to borrow from honky-tonk couture and we'll take you there and well beyond in  "Scattered Foxes." That's our new Nashville fashion blog that will offer a hodge-podge of thoughts and findings among today's fashion essentials. Fashion is both achievable and affordable in Nashville. 

Here are just a few of our own staples:

Jamie: My staples are just a few essentials for any outfit. A pair of worn, black combat boots adds a subtle edge to the outfit — and they're extremely durable for anything the day might bring, rain or shine! Bright red lipstick creates a more vintage look, 170 by Rimmel London is a great stain but stays matte all day. Last, the T-shirt is a great and cheap craft I made on a day off. Amazing what a T-shirt from the thrift store and a pair of scissors can do!



Ashley: My three favorite pieces in my closet are my leather jacket, my high waisted cut-offs, and my brown We Who See Fringe boots. The high waisted shorts are super easy and inexpensive to make. Just grab a pair of mom shorts from Goodwill for $4, cut them off, and use a pumice stone to age them. 



Leave a Reply